Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back At It

Yet again I've managed to completely fail at blogging. In addition to being totally absent lately the only reason I'm really writing this is to test out my new blogging app on my iPad (yes, I just got an iPad, I'm drinking the Kool-Aid and loving it). It's 10:15 right now so I'm going to have to keep it short since it's time for me to be getting to bed. I'm in class now at UGA. I have an 8:00 am Spanish followed by a 9:15 Calculus. This means that I have to get up at 6:00 every morning so I can get to campus on time. I don't mind getting up so early but I do mind not getting at least 7 hours of sleep.

Classes are going really well. I'm so excited to be on campus that I almost piss myself with excitement every day. The only downside to my days on campus is that I have a crazy long walk between my first and second class and only 15 minutes to make it. I could have scheduled my classes so that I wouldn't be in such a rush but I look at it as an opportunity to push myself and exercise rather than an imposition.

Okay, well I really have to be going now but since I just paid $5 for this crappy app I'm definitely going to need to make sure I get my money's worth out of it!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment