Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Post Wed. February 18, 2009

I don't really know how I feel about this whole blogging thing. You'd think being a part of Generation Y that I would be fine with it, but truth be told, I'm not that good at talking about myself. I don't have a Facebook or a Myspace, so I guess it's okay for me to blog. Here goes...

My name is Joshua Lewis. I'm 23, I live in Flowery Branch, GA (yeah, I know it sounds gay, but if you know anything about the Atlanta Falcons then you know where I'm talking about...not that I'm a Falcons fan...Whatever). I'm engaged and am getting married in 6 weeks on March 28th. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm nervous. I'm not. I'm nervous about how I'm going to pay for it, but not nervous about getting married. I am incredibly excited though. I work for a Gynecology practice up here as the billing director. It's not exactly where I want to be right now but it pays the bills so I can't complain too much. Those of you that paid attention to the blog title noticed the Medical School thing; that's where I plan to be in a few years. Going back to school is one of my big goals right now and I am determined to become a doctor.

I'm starting this blog mostly because of my best friend Ryan. He moved to Mucungie PA not too long ago, and it was one of the most devastating losses of my life. He just started blogging here, and I figured if I can take 5 mins out of my day to read about his life, then he might like to do the same to keep current on mine. I can't say that I'll blog a much as he will, but I'll try. He also made a comment recently about groomsmen in my wedding, and I know that there are people (I love you Mawmaw! You too Heather! And I really mean that!) that will have read that close to the person in question, so I'll dive further into that later. Here's Ryan's blog http://www.paseminole.blogspot.com if you want to catch up on his life.

My next post will be about my wonderful fiancee Megan. The love of my life and absolute center of my world. Thanks to anyone that has bothered to read this, I'll try to keep all future posts as interesting as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I love you joshy!!!! I cried when I got your wedding invitation! We will soooo be there! Let me know if you need any help...

    love you!
    mommy

    ReplyDelete