Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Just wanted to say Happy Valentines Day to everyone!  Heather, Mawmaw, Ryan I love you guys immensely.  I've never been a big fan of valetine's day.  I'm not exatcly sure why because I have good memories of days past. Hell, I got engaged on Valentine's Day (that one was definitely the best one yet).  Today's been a good day though, first valentine's married.  It amazes me because I realized today that I have been married for almost 11 months.  Wow.  Anyway, I don't have a lot more to share today.  I know I promised a post about Megan when I first started this whole thing...It's coming, I just don't want to write it with her right next to me.

Love to all.

2 comments:

  1. Love you too, Joshy! I'm not a huge Vday fan either... I just think if you love someone, you're going to show it year round. You don't need some contrived excuse for it. It's too commercial. Maybe I'm just bitter... we had a great Valentines day today and it didn't include any cards or flowers or chocolate...it was just a nice, relaxing Sunday. Can't wait to see the post about Megan! When are you guys coming up to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop asked me if I would be his valentine, I told him no, because I already was! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete