Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weather, Work, and Weariness

We've had some truly beautiful weather here the last couple of days.  Not that I've been able to enjoy it thanks to work but I hope it's a sign of what is to come over the next couple of weeks.  I'm dying to get the hard top off of my car and I said as soon as the weather hit 60 degrees I would do it.  Hope that comes soon.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate my job?  I've always envied people that enjoy their work.  Medical billing was a door that was opened for me a long time ago when I desperately needed employment and I am thankful for the living it has provided me this far, but I'll be damned if it isn't the most boring thing in the world to do as a job.  I thought when I got into management it would be better but management is just tedious and lonely.

I figured out my schedule for next semester and it's a killer one.  I'll be taking 17 hours comprised of an upper level French and Spanish, advanced chemistry, advanced biology, labs for both sciences and precalculus (which is kind of a step back since I started college with calculus credit, but it's also been 7 years since I've taken a math class so I can't exactly step into calculus 2).  So basically, sometime around late October I'm gonna need everyone to start praying for me.

Last but certainly not least I caught wind that Fox's Glee will be holding an open audition to fill spots for 3 new characters on the show and I will definitely be auditioning.  I love the show, love the characters and think it would be awesome to be on it.  They haven't announced the dates for the auditions yet, but I will certainly let everyone know when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment